Blogroll

April 13, 2012

Friday 13th

Hello everyone,

First of all please excuse my abstinence yesterday. I was quite busy and did not find the time to write some lines. Therefore today I'll make everything up.
First of all, my signal provider did quite a few trades today and yesterday. Some red, some green, overall in the green. Take a look:

Looking at the summary my balance counts -56 pips overall.
However I noticed that there were some significant differences between my and the signal provier's trades. Also called slippage.. Some trades were about 10 pips different from the ones stated in his account. If I sum the slippage up it would aproximately sum up to 50 pips. Thats about what my balance could use to get to break even.
So I contacted the Zulutrade support team, which advised me to fill in a request form. They will look into this issue and reimburse the slippage occured within the next 30 days.
I filled the form, sent it and will keep ya posted on this!
Have a nice weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment