Blogroll

April 17, 2012

New week new luck

Hey fellows,

Sorry for not writing a new post for the last few days. I was quite busy with life and only occasionally had the chance to check my Zulutrade Account.
However what I noticed is the huge slippage that occured with the trades. Even though I chose Forex Cruise Control AAAFX in order to reduce the slippage - as my broker is AAAFX, too, it went up to 10 pips difference in the negative. I sent a support ticket to my broker and they answered, that if the slippage is due to the Zulutrade platform, they will refund it. Sadly usually the slippage occurs naturally and therefore not refundable.

Long story short message: I changed my provider to the normal, original provider account Forex Cruise Control  to see how it goes from here.

Also here attached see the trades from the past days:


No comments:

Post a Comment